Recently The Indian Navy published a notification for new recruitment 2014. Now all the unmarried male Indian candidates may apply online for the Indian navy as Permanent Commissioned Officer in the law cadre Of Executive Branch at Kerala INA Ezhimala.
If you want to join the Navy so this is a good opportunity for you. Interested candidates may fill the apply form online. Here we are sharing the new and accurate information with official notification related to this govt job.
- Starting Date For Apply Online: 31-01-2014
- Last Date: 17-02-2014
- Last Date of Receipt at Naval Head Quarters: 27-02-2014
Post Name: Permanent Commissioned Officer in Law Cadre
Educational Qualifications: Degree in Law under Advocate Act 1961 with minimum 55 % marks.
Age Limit: 22 years – 27 years (02nd Jun, 1987 – 01st Jun, 1992)
- Height & Weight: 157 CMS Min. with correlated weight.
- Eye Sight: Distant vision 6/6, 1/12 with glass.
Candidates must have good marks in Law Degree. All the students will be selected on the basis of marks. If applicants selected then he can participate in interview.
Interview Details: Interview will be based on intelligence Tests, Discussion Tests, Picture Perception, Group Testing, Psychological Testing, Interview and Medical Examination.
If you think that this job is good for you so you need to fill the Indian Navy recruitment application form online 2014 now. You can follow these steps given below to apply.
- First of all visit to official link.
- Now log in the official site to registration.
- And submit the details.
- And take a print out and pay the fees of form.
- Then send the hard copy of printed application form and documents along with self attested photograph.
Address: Post Box No.04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011 India
Keep in touch with us to get daily new and fresh jobs. And after all if you have any problem related to this given recruitment details so you can post a comment with your queries. And share also this, if you like this.