JEE Main Last Date 2017, JEE Main application forms 2017 apply the online and offline date to be updated shortly by the official department of CBSE. The JEE Main Last Date 2016 & Application date and time has been decided by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The schedule is available now on this page of EduNws.
JEE Main Application Forms 2017
- Select Paper 1, Paper 2 or both.
- Carefully provide personal details like your parent’s name, name, the state of eligibility (means the state from where you have completed your Class 11 and 12th), birth and nationality, category, date of.
- Provide your academic details such as Passing Year, Roll Number of Class 12th, Percentage Obtained, Marks and, Board Name, School Name and so on.
- Fill the communication address.
JEE Main Last Date 2017
First Date: 1st Dec 2016
JEE Main Last Date 2017 of Application Form Submission: JAN 2017
Upload Scanned Images:
- Signature scanned images of photographs, thumb impression and should in JPG/JPEG format only.
- While uploading the photograph, thumb impression, and signature, see its preview and check whether they appear correctly.
- In case if you find an issue or any type of problem in preview then, re-upload.
Pay Application Fee:
- JEE Main 2016 Application fee can be paid in three ways – using credit card, debit card or e-challan.
- Candidates can pay through e-challan must note that the fee can be submitted in cash at any branch of Canara Bank, Syndicate Bank, and ICICI Bank.
- The e-challan is providing after successful submission of the online JEE Main 2016 Application Form.
JEE Main 2015 Application Process:
- Firstly click here to register online for JEE Main 2016 Exam.
- Applicants must select a password between 8-13 characters. The password should not contain numbers, capital letter, a special character and a small case letter.
- Applicants must provide mobile number and valid email address only.
- Applicant must keep the scanned copies of important documents like signature, passport size colour photographs, and left thumb impression in JPEG format ready.
- An applicant is allowed to fill not more than one JEE Main application forms 2016.
- The name (spelling) in the JEE Main 2017 Application Form must be similar to that printed in Class X, Class XII/qualifying exam mark sheets and passing certificates.
- While filling the JEE Main application forms 2017 must give their choices of JEE Advanced 2015 Examination cities. Applicants will also need to re-register their selections while applying for JEE Advanced 2015 test.
- Applicants should not send the hard copy of documents or confirmation page print to JEE Mains office.
Students can get all the details at the official website, and this is not updated details, We will update all the new details soon. So now you need to visit JEE Main Official Website jeemain.nic.in to get all the required information regarding the JEE main application forms 2016.