JEE main eligibility criteria 2016 and other important details is going to announce soon. All the candidates who want to secure their career in engineering can appear for JEE main which will be conducted in the month of April in the second week. There are some criteria for the candidates that will make them eligible to appear for jee and it includes the age, qualification and number of attempts.
Before filling the application form, the aspirants have to keep the eligibility criteria in their mind:
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2016
NOTE: Please Follow the Official Criteria, Here We Have Attached only Our Ideas about JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2016.
- Candidate must have passed the 10+2 with science stream (consists of five subjects in which physics and mathematics are the compulsory subjects with one optional subject of their choice) and minimum 50% marks should be scored by the candidate in each of the subject.
- October 1, 1990 or later than October 1, 1990 must be the birth date of the candidate to appear for the Jee main 2016 (the date of birth specified in the board certificate of secondary education will be considered).
- To be eligible for the jee main 2016, the candidate should have cleared the class 12 examination in the year 2013 0r 2014 and the candidates appearing for class 12 in the year 2016 are also eligible.
- Each Candidate will be allowed to attempt the JEE main three times if he fulfill the JEE Main eligibility criteria 2016.
- Since the system of JEE main is joined by the states Odhisa, Maharashtra and Nagaland so the candidates of the respective states along with Gujarat will have to appear for JEE main 2016.
More than lakh of candidates enroll for jee every year as it is the biggest and foremost engineering exam conducted by CBSE Delhi. Candidate appearing for JEE will be eligible to take admission in IIT, NIT and other engineering colleges too according to their scores in jee exam.
Check JEE Main Information 2016 with Eligibility Criteria: JEE Main Info Bulletin
Those candidates appearing for JEE need not to appear for any other exam because JEE had it all as the marks obtained in JEE is enough to get admitted in any of the engineering college.
In the JEE main paper 1 which will be for B.Tech, time of 180 minutes will be allotted to the candidates to attempt 90 questions and 90 questions will be divided equally between three subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics. After the candidate qualify JEE main, he will be allowed to sit in the JEE advance which will be conducted in the month of May 2016 in the last week.
For more details, candidates can go through the official website that is www.jeemain.nic.in – JEE Main Official Website